The carpet beetle is a species that presents itself in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors, but usually takes the form of the ladybug and colors ranging from black and brown or white and yellow. The adult beetle usually has between 2 and 3 mm in length.
These bugs usually enter our homes late summer, depositing up to 40 eggs at a time in natural fibers such as curtains and carpets.
Larvae hatch from eggs within a period of 2-3 weeks and they are the ones causing damage because they feed themselves from natural fibers that make up the rugs, curtains and upholstery fabrics.
Don´t waste anymore time. We have the solution. With proper cleaning and care, you can keep your carpets and rugs safe, preserving them for much longer.
The product used was specially designed for effective control of indoor insects:
- suitable for use in areas of food storage and preparation;
- leaves no residual odor or stains;
- acts by contact, is selective for insects, being innocuous to mammals while extremely powerful.
- based on refined mineral oils;
- leaves no stains;
- very low odor;
- carpet beetle,
- weevils, and other flying and crawling insects.
Call us and prevent yourself from unpleasant situations.
2017 Chemdry Algarve